1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday/ Christmas Drama

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lostboy94, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am out to my core family as trans but they threaten to take away college funding if I tell anyone. I have told them that I do not want to receive any clothing or shoes for my 21st birthday (December 2) or for Christmas. They have not listened. They just texted me for my sizes and I responded that I did not want any clothes they insisted on me giving them my sizes. So I gave them my sizes (in men's sizes cause I am a man) they got mad and demanded to know my womans sizes. They even called me and I ended up telling them. I am so upset and frustrated. I am sick of hiding. But if I am being forced to hide I wish they would at least make it easier instead of increasing my suffering. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know if there's anything I can do. Just ranting I guess. Going home tomorrow is going to suck.

2. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Endure the time you will spend with your parents after that you will be free and okay,of course you can always try talking but your parents seem like the ignorant types to me.so just hang in there

3. lostboy94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ignorant does not quite cover it.