1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by demigirl, Nov 24, 2015.

1. demigirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I for the longest time have thought I loved my girlfriend, but now well I am not sure if I really do we live in different countries now and though long distence sucks I think the only reason we started dateing is that we were the only two queer people where we were I want something real like my sister and her girlfriend and my bff and her boyfriend I have never had that relationship. I want to break up with her but she has huge anexiety and depression and I don't want to hurt her she is always saying how much she is always saying how much she loves me but I'm it sure anymore

2. Sek

Sek

Hi demigirl,

It sounds like you are in the classic dilemma where you don't know whether to stay around to keep someone you care about (but no longer love) happy or leave to pursue your own happiness. The answer is that you have to be honest with yourself and put your attention where you feel it best belongs. You don't have to end communication with her and she might need you to support her, but you should be honest with your feelings and let her know that you need to move on to something more tangible.