1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mental health or need to be sober

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tryatleast1ce, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Tryatleast1ce

Hey all, I have a question. I smoke cannibas almost every second day and sometimes after work. And I have a question about gay/straight world's when you're under the influence. I'm out to most of anyone who has seen me in a while or who has me on social media. I hang out with people from my work and theyre ALL gay and I love bing around them and when I smoke I turn into a zombie around them but my anxeity isn't that bad, but when I'm around straight friends I feel the worst anxerity and one of my straight guy friends has told me it looks like I'm acting when I'm high, he is a pretty close friend I've hung around respect and trust him. Which to me sounded strang . And I am feeling a little upset about it, I have some underlining mental health issues and they might be it.. But I feel like its more around my straight friends I have to be a little bit more aware than when I'm around my queer friends. When I drink its always the same, around people. I'm always sooo friendly and I love everyone and I come out more easier letting people know I'm pansexual and in some cases I say I'm a lesbian or gay, especially men when they try to hit on me and go further than me just being a human in the room and not a piece of meat. I'm pan but I do prefer to be with women.

I've always gotten so much great advice from you guys and I'd appreciate the feed back and maybe if you can also relate.

2. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I kind of have a similar thing, but it's a bit of a different situation. I generally get kind of uncomfortable around people other than close friends/family while high though. It isn't just because of anything sexuality related though. I think weed has a way of bringing out that kind of paranoid thought process.

3. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess I'm on the opposite end then because my normal state is shy and awkward. At least when I smoke, it tends to curb some of my anxieties.