1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible girlfriend but advice needed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SarahOcean, Nov 26, 2015.

1. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So there is this girl in the year above me who I hang out with along with their whole group most days at school. She is really slim and pretty and I think I really like her. All of our friends "ship" us and she even knows about it all and said to one of her friends she wasn't sure if she liked me and would have to think about it. I really want to talk to her more but she seems really shy and doesn't like talking too much. How can I talk to her without forcing her and making her uncomfortable? How can I get to more than just friends?

This will be my first ever girlfriend of we get together and I am so nervous. I am still not even 100% sure of my sexuality as I have never felt sexual attraction but I really want to. I am also worried because she is super hot and skinny and I am a big fat blob with acne and bad hair. What can I do to actually look pretty.

Sorry it's a bit long but any advice would be super duper helpful!

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

You could ask if there was a movie she wanted to see, followed by bowling and then a restaurant (maybe not a fancy one for the first date). That way you can talk about the movie you just saw so you're talking about other things and then be able to eat ... all that bowling would tire you out probably, which would continue the conversation and about the game. Maybe if she's nervous then bring one of your friends and her to bring one of hers and then you have another person you know and be able to talk with more people, but they could fake somewhere they needed to be if you both felt comfortable later on.

Also, people are attracted to different shapes and sizes. Try looking at each other without what the media and social pressure puts on you, even if that means resulting in the same belief, at least you've seen it for yourself and not others. Also, relationships aren't all about looks, she might not be attracted to you, but could like your personality and want to go further with that.

#2 Secrets5, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015