1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has been 2 years and now I need more help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Meme Machine, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Meme Machine

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Man, last time I was here I had just turned twelve, it's weird how much has changed in such a small time. Puberty sure is something.
    Anyway, I will jump to what I need help with right away instead of telling old stories.
    So I am not sure how to begin but basicly I think I'm falling in love with my best friend, she is a girl and to not expose her to the stalkers of the internet I will just call her "Tall".
    I just love everything about her, she doesn't wear makeup, she knows what she wants and works to get it and is just generaly fun to hangout with. She is a tomboy. I am assuming that anyone reading this is expecting the classical "I don't know if she/he loves me back" scenario. Well, you are half right. You see, I am almost certain she doesn't like me that way but if there is the slightest chance of her liking me back I would do anything for it. No but except that problem there is the way I fell in love with Tall, and why I am in love with her. It's because I like that she is a little masculine, we are very open to eachother about our feelings and beliefs and she has told me she identifies as a man, which ofcourse I am cool with. I have told her that I want to be a girl but I(ironicly) don't have the balls to start wearing womens clothes due to everyone at school being very anti-pride. But the problem is if I get my shit together and ask her out then what would she think of me? She knows I'm bisexual but she seems to only like girls and masculine guys(I'm neither), so what the hell can I do? If I ask her out it potentially blows our friendship apart and she could think I was abusing the "oh i want to be a girl but im attracted to girls". If I ever were to have sex with a girl I would love being dominated by them, no joke that is literally be the hottest thing I could think of.
    What do I do?
    If something is unclear or you want to help but you feel there is not enough information to try to help, ask for the information and I will answer ASAP.
    Thank you for giving me your time. (*hug*)

2. ANerdWhoCares

I'm fairly sure asking "Tall" out won't "blow your friendship apart." If you two are as good friends as you're describing, she'll likely give you a chance if she's interested, or let you down easily if she's not. Either way, you'll keep your friendship intact. Just start off with casual get-togethers, then progress to dating/romance when you two feel you're ready. :wink:

3. Meme Machine

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for the advice, you really are a nerd who cares. :icon_bigg

4. ANerdWhoCares

Anytime! Need anything else, hit me up on my wall or send me a message. Whatever works for you! :smilewave