1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creepy Uncle at Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Uncolored, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really need advice I just wanted a place to share since I can't really tell my family. I swear that I could not make this up if I tried.
    I went to my aunt's house and I was greeted by my uncle (aunt's brother, dad's brother) who has not seen me since I was in 9th grade and needless to say... I have grown up. It was so stereotypical but I could immediately tell that he was hard by the sight of me. Ermmm... yea. He stared at me the entire day and night, especially when he thought that I wasn't looking. He tried to get me to make eye contact with him a few times which I was reluctant to do. He touched my arm a few times to try to get me to look at him and he tried to genuinely talk to me a few times... which I was also reluctant to do but I pretended that I didn't notice his behavior and just made small talk. He was overly interested in my knitting and talents.
    When I went out to the car to grab my stuff out of the car he came out with me because he "just so happened to" want to take a smoke break. He then tried to talk to me outside but I hurried inside quickly and I am pretty sure I made him feel rejected. He also asked me if I had a boyfriend and when I told him no, he told me he thought that it was sweet but thought that I should have one. Ermmm awkward.... he was totally turned on.
    Then when my other uncle (Uncle T) asked me how big I wanted my slice of pie cut I watched him at the corner of my vision follow every word that came out of my mouth about how big I liked my pie. Get it? He totally enjoyed it when I said that I wanted a slice that wasn't too big or too small, an average slice. Oh dear.... it gets worse. When I hugged him at the end of the night he brushed his arm over my shoulder and stared at me. He didn't do this to any of my other female cousins.
    I swear if given the chance he would have banged me in the bathroom. UHHHHH.... CREEPY!:icon_redf

#1 Uncolored, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ..Ew.

That is just all levels of nasty, isn't it?

Well, I'm glad that you weren't put into any dangerous positions. I kind of chuckled at the slice of pie thing, though.

#2 Steve FS, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my gosh yes..... and so stereotypical... I almost saw it coming. I am so good at reading body language and verbal subtleties it isn't even funny. It is okay that you chucked at the pie part..... I find that quite amusing myself but creepy none the less.

4. Distant Echo

Ewwww. Just ewwwww. And more eeeeeeeewwwww.

5. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good God, that is disgusting.

6. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He is extremely creepy and disgusting.
    Just ew on so many levels.

7. Plattyrex

That's pretty gross. I really don't know what else to say.

8. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, that's really, really fucked up on so many levels. If he continues this behavior, just tell outright him to fuck off and that he is a sick pervert. If this piece of human filth ever tried to take advantage of you, immediately kick him right in the balls. Anyone who would even think of making advances on a family member is a piece of shit. It may be a wise idea to not be part of the family Thanksgiving. If your parents and/or other family members passively allow this to go on, I would not remain in contact with them either. If I were in your shoes, I do not think I would be able to control my emotions well enough to make a sensible decision on how to handle the situation. I would be so disgusted and horrified this behavior, I think I'd probably fly into a complete rage as soon as I saw him. You are an incredibly strong person for being able to keep a clear head in this situation and think things through. As I said, I think I would probably just go fucking apeshit.

#8 Contact1111, Nov 27, 2015
  9. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. Yes I told one of my female cousins at Thanksgiving and she laughed it off. It was really awkward but I was being serious. My family would probably just passively ignore it. You know how family pretends to like everyone. My mom knows, but she also celebrates Thanksgiving somewhere else. I can't tell my dad, he wouldn't listen to me (he was there). I only go to my aunt's house every two years for Thanksgiving so I wouldn't see him for a while thank God. I will probably bring it up to one of my female cousins later and see what happens.

10. BookWriter1994

eww. just ewww! you really should tell someone about the creepy uncle. is there any one at all that you can talk to?