1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Triangle?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jguy365, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have weird problem. I guess I could look at it as a good problem...but it's still frustrating. I'm sure there are lots of guys who wish this were an issue.

As my hormones have been raging and fighting between just wanting to mess around and have sex or save myself for a relationship, I've come to the conclusion that I want to stick with my morals and save sex for a relationship. In other words, I've decided that I'm ready to start dating.

The problem most people face is not knowing where to find a boyfriend or just feeling like nobody is interested in them (which is the biggest lie anyone could ever tell themselves) but my problem is that, literally, there are 4 guys I know whom I would make extremely happy if I asked either of them out. The thing is, I'm not really interested in either of them. I feel just somehow selfish or something, like I should take one of them and stop complaining. I don't know...it's just that neither of them have struck me as the man of my dreams.

I really do want a relationship with all of my heart, but I don't want to make a poor decision in my haste to find love.

I am genuinely stuck on this...and not sure how to tell them that I'm not interested in them for fear of coming across as mean.