1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I drunk texted my crush. help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by eripathia19, Nov 28, 2015.

1. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So there is this butch girl I like.... and I have the feeling she likes me back.
    A week ago, there was a misunderstanding and now she thinks I feel annoyed by her (long story). Now she avoids me...

Well last friday night (best way to start a story) I was really drunk. Like... totally wasted. So I kinda had the phone of my guy friend and messaged her:
    "hey beautiful:wink:<3"
    ..... today I woke up and the first message I get is a screenshot of my drunk texting. My friend said he wants to tell her that he didn't write it (of course) and I told him to wait... because ..

..isn't this kinda the chance to show her that I love her? Like... do you think he should tell her that it was me and that I was drunk...? Or do you think that's a bad idea, i might make a fool out of myself and he should rather just cover up by saying some dude took his phone and sent this to many people? I mean, after all i wrote "hey beautiful:wink:<3" ...I'm not sure if that's flattering to somebody whos really butch? or if drunk texting is flattering at all.

So two questions:

1. Should I cover up or should I not?
    2. Was "hey beautiful" the wrong thing to say to somebody boyish like her? (to butches: would that be a turn off for you?)

I'm so embarrassed. :eusa_doh:

#1 eripathia19, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. Distant Echo

Let your guy friend tell her you sent it...

If she's interested you'll hear from her..

And I wish I had the guts to send a text like that...

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would say just admit it was you without anything attached and gauge the reaction. Then depending on the reaction either excuse yourself and apologise or hint about your crush. Might be best to still apologise as well even if shes reacting well since she's still avoiding you right now.

4. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    @inamirrordarkly
    hahaha it's not like I had the guts, I was just wasted like heck....
    tip: just drink a bottle vodka and you'll be surprised about what a courage you can bring up:wink:)

___

@SHACH
    Well, that sounds pretty smart. I'll try that, thank you:slight_smile:)

#4 eripathia19, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  5. Distant Echo

Lol I got wasted and the most I managed was cryptic messages on my Facebook page. I stayed the hell away from my phone. Wasn't confident about who I might send messages to, and both are in relationships...

6. eripathia19

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    @inamirrordarkly
    Okay, if they're in relationships, then yes... texting somebody like that might end up very embarrassing... but if they ever break up and you think you got a chance with one of these persons, then you just need to take a risk. After all, what's the worst thing that could happen? If they say no, then you know what you're at, if yes, even better (sorry for my bad english)

7. Distant Echo

One is married, and the other is my ex gf whose girlfriend has just had a baby...so...the ex is a lingering thing but she is totally out of bounds but the married woman...damn...I'd love to get with her...but she's a very good friend...

I need to seriously not drunk text...

As I sit here wondering what booze we have...