1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my friends sexuality

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by InsecureFriend, Nov 28, 2015.

1. InsecureFriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Before, I made a post asking if my friend was gay or not. And talked about his past actions

After a few months since I updated on anything we had a fight but recently we grew closer again and all the hints started recurring. He and I started "flirting" over snapchat where we would call each other hot, and I would tell him how I wish I had his body and he would blush and stuff. Also he was pretending to be a gay guy and kept saying how he loved men, and loved ass. And wanted me to be his gay partner. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not, but then he told someone that he loved his ass so idk....

At a party he would always squeeze my butt and slap it and touch my neck. And then we were spooning outside and he would grind up against my dick but then be like "Dude get your dick off me!". I told him I was bi back awhile and he told me that he thinks he is straight but he does gay stuff. So idk what that means. Is he confused? He's younger than me he was 14 when he said that, 15 now. And I'm just still confused about him. Idk what to do, I really like him too, and I want to know if he's gay if I have a chance with him.