1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if some1 you like told you they just wanna try...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AnotherStranger, Nov 29, 2015.

1. AnotherStranger

Okay so im in my middle 20s and I always lived as an asexual but things are getting very confusing lately and I dont know what i am anymore. So, there is this girl I met last year, she lives in another country and im gonna visit her soon. I have very strong feelings for her but not sure if its in a sexual way. She's bi and seems to like me too. If I can, im going to try to see how far can we get but im so afraid because since i always thought i was asexual, i never had sex before, and actually i am not sure im able to get all the way, in my fantasies i can and enjoy it but who knows...

My best friend told me it wouldnt be a good idea to tell her anything about this because its not that i want a serious relationship in which we can go step by step, i dont have the time (id love to but circumstances suck)... and well my friend thinks if i tell her im a virgin being the age i am, she might see it as sth strange and i would lose the chance... and i actually really like her. But if i dlnt explain her everything I will be sooo nervous :s So, my question is:

If someone you like and who has made it clear she likes you too, and who is in her middle 20s told you shes a virgin or that she always thought to be asexual but wants to try to have sex with you, how would you feel? would it turn you off?would you feel used?

2. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she will be happy to be ur first romantic and or sexual interest.

3. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just popping in to say you you can be asexual, but still enjoy sex.

Being asexual is the lack of sexual attraction to a person, but that doesn't mean you can't have sex with them or enjoy it. Also if you have strong feelings for her you may be demisexual which means you only experience a sexual attraction once a close bond is formed. Assuming your confusion started when you started having feelings for her that is.

#3 MusicNotes, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  4. Distant Echo

I certainly wouldn't have a problem with being someone's first. Actually, it's kinda hot lol.

5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should go ahead and be open with her. If she's turned off by the idea that you're a virgin, do you really want to have sex with her? Being able to communicate is going to be important as you move ahead. If you're worried about her feeling used, be clear that you're interested in having sex with her, not just looking to experiment.

6. AnotherStranger

Thanks. I also think itd be the best for me but im so scared of her reaction... Btw I never thought something like this could be considered hot tbh xd but well I think depending on how you put it.

And yes I might be demisexual also thought about that... but well there are maaany factors added to my confusion. Its good to know that asexuals may have and enjoy sex too, if I happen to be definitely asexual I hope I can.

7. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally would be extremely flattered if someone that identified as asexual and who happened to be a virgin told me that she wanted me to be her first. (I am almost sad now at the idea that such a thing will probably never happen to me ! :icon_redf )

8. AnotherStranger

aaaaw well you never know! there must be more people in my situation out there

I told my therapist yesterday and basically thats what she said, that she may take it as a compliment. The day is coming and I really think id like to tell her if something happens. I made a script for myself, i know ill be very nervous and will barely follow it but it makes me feel safer lol
    Im telling her ONLY if we kiss or make out or something like that:

Since we are sharing our hotel room it is possible that if we get drunk (which im sure i will because *aaagh nervous*) she skips all the previous steps and wants to get directly into it in which case I may decide to stop her, but maybe I feel like to go on. Then I would first stop her, and tell her the same speach but instead of "i want to go on with this I would say I want you to make love to me because i think that is a turn on so I dont think she goes "wait, id rather not" in that situation.

Would you change something? would that work for you?

thank you ^^