1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The friend-with-girlfriend problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pestjohnbuda, Nov 30, 2015.

1. pestjohnbuda

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone, I don't know if this might sound confusing but I'll put it here anyways, hopefully someone has any experience with this or can give me any advice on what to do!

So, my current situation is that I assume I am bisexual. I like girls and I don't feel like I'm faking anything if I'm talking with a friend about a girl, but I also like guys (which no one knows). Lately I kind of became better friends with a classmate of mine, and we started talking more. Very important note: he has a girlfriend.

At school and especially after school trough texting we talk a lot, and we got closer. At school when I see him I start to smile, and I also get a generous smile back. We start to tell each other more and more, and really become good friends if you ask me. In class, when we would watch a video or something he would also just come stand against me or during break he would lean on me, this hasn't happened really last week though. Also in class he wouldn't pull away his arm or leg when I would touch it, and sometimes he even is the one initiating it. Also we always look together for a place to sit and walking outside after school discussing some things. I wasn't the one initiating all of this, he was the one who started doing these things, and after realizing I started to 'respond'.

He is a really sporty type, and he also has the same views on a lot of things. I think I fell in love with him, but I don't know what I should do. He of course has a girlfriend, but I can't say he is crazy in love with her. Still, I should respect his choices, but somewhere inside of me I wonder if he maybe could be bisexual too. I have no idea how to tackle this, except for maybe telling him about my orientation? I am a bit hesitant about this, as I haven't told anyone else and that I would say I'm sure, but never actually 'found out'.

Maybe some of you has some good advice on how to tackle this, cause I'm curious what I should do. Best luck to all of you :slight_smile: