1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm pretty sure he is in love with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sweetprince, Nov 30, 2015.

1. sweetprince

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I'm a senior in high school. I've came to accept that I'm gay over the past year or so and I got out of a bad relationship in June and have been sort of recovering from that ever since. There aren't exactly a lot of guys in my school who are openly gay and those who are aren't really attractive to me, so I've never really tried to talk to any of them. Until I met Caleb. I'm going to be open that that is his name because I love it and I love him. He followed me on Instagram last year and I knew he was the cousin of one of my classmates but I had never really got to know him till we met in our school's student council this year. He is a freshmen but he is really mature and just different. We started talking a lot on snapchat (I just told him goodnight on it a few minutes ago) and we talk as much as possible at school. I actually make him late to a lot of his classes because we stand in the hallway talking too long. He is genuinely one of the most amazing and special people I've ever met and I think I am falling deeply in love with him. He is so positive and sees the world unlike anyone I've ever met and refuses to think bad of other people. He's always smiling and has helped me through some really hard times and is always there for me. We have went to the movies and out to eat together even, I'm just not sure if it was a date or not. I'm almost positive he is gay, actually I am pretty positive he is gay. He just meets all the stereotypes and acts more gay than anyone I know he just probably hasn't came out because his family are really really religious and don't accept gay people. I'm writing this post to ask your opinions on whether he likes me back. Here is why I think he likes me:

1. EVERYONE in my school thinks that he is in love with me and all my friends, the ones who know I'm gay and even the ones that don't, thinks he loves me. Teachers have even commented and said they think he likes me. People are also going around my school saying that we are dating.
    2. He texts me all the time and we talk constantly.
    3. He always asks me to stay after school when he has to so I spend time with him.
    4. He joined my school's Y Club to spend time with me.
    5. We have said we love each other.
    6. He waits for me in the hallways, and my friends say he will look around for me in the hall.
    7. The way he looks at me. There is nothing like it. I just think I see something in his eyes.
    8. He is always really up close to me when we talk.
    9. A girl in his grade asked him if we were "talking" and apparently he said we were. I don't know if this question confused him or not or what.

So yeah, I'm pretty unsure of what to do. I've thought about coming out to him so maybe he'll do the same, but I haven't yet because I'm waiting for the right time. I want him to know how I feel but I don't know how to. How do you think I should tell him and do you think he likes me? Every response is really appreciated.

2. CapColors

I think you should come out to him, but please don't pressure him to come out to you.

You are older, so I think you have to be the one to take the risk first. He still has three more years of high school to live through whereas you can be out of there if things don't work out.

3. CapColors

I think you should come out to him, but please don't pressure him to come out to you.

You are older, so I think you have to be the one to take the risk first. He still has three more years of high school to live through whereas you can be out of there if things don't work out.

4. sweetprince

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know, I've thought of that. I wouldn't pressure him to come out to anyone, I was just saying if I told him that I was gay he might tell me he is.

5. CapColors

I hear ya. You guys sound like you could be really good for each other. I hope my sons find thoughtful people to date in high school when they get to that age.

Although not to be too like a mom about it, take it slow with someone so young, even if he's an old soul.

#5 CapColors, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015