1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could This Really Be?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, if this is the case, I haven't been so good in my life. Basically, I was talking with my Mom tonight about women and how it's important to have the house clean if your having girls over. My therapist said something about this earlier. Then, my Mom said something like, "Well, that would be true for a woman or ......" I think she said something about partner, as though she was seeing it as a possibility and an acceptable one :slight_smile: Her tone also seemed quite calm and normal about it indicating that things are really and truly okay with that :slight_smile: I had recently told her some things that sounded fairly straightforward and significant related to my sexuality, such as talking about a friend of mine that I liked to some extent. So, wow it seems like maybe that possibility is being fully understood and accepted :slight_smile: I'm still not 100% sure if I heard that, but if I did that would be something else. Having the opportunity to truly be able to be with whoever pleases me would be an incredible thing :icon_bigg Something tells me I think she actually said that. The only reason why I'm not sure is that I've been out drinking a lot tonight, and my memory of the evening is pretty hazy. It's also why I'm up at this crazy hour. Anyways, if that was true that I heard that, which I probably did...... Wow, words cannot even express :slight_smile:

#1 Contact1111, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome. Your mom may be trying to gently signal that she knows or suspects. And usually when you pick up on it... Your intuition is correct.

3. gaydad917

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow man, that sounds pretty great to me! Sounds like she knows and is fully supportive, and that is an amazing feeling.

4. Magenta Mucus

I hope it all works out soon :wink:

5. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, it's really something! Now that my head has come back together completely, I'm 90% sure she definitely used the word "partner".