1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Male Classmate is interested in me in indirect way!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Dec 1, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so there is this classmate that im on friendly terms with who i really have a crush on ......at first i thought he is straight but then im confused
    so i sit behind him and one time he was stretching my knees were close to his butt and they touched he stayed there for a while then changed position
    next day he did the same position and kind of looked behind while doing it i didn't do anything at first but without noticing my knees started touching his butt again he seemed to like it
    a week has passed and the more it happens the next day he is wayyy nicer and sometimes in the same day he just smiles at me during brakes or just after class
    today i tried pulling my knees away and i just thought that its enough he moved his butt more behind i pushed it back again he moved in a way to lock my knees in position and i got so scared i stopped moving i noticed his face blushing during the class turned super pink and his voice shaken and he started shaking .........
    IM SO NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING as i know i don't think its a good idea for me now to ever get involved with guys i know how needy they are and i need to focus on my senior year to get into a good college
    BUT.............is he gay????
    i dont think when a bro wants to cuddle with a bro he would blush be awkward or would want his bro to touch his butt with his knees too sexual id say
    although at first i didnt mind it i thought about it as a friendly touch
    but i guess he is getting too sexual about it and that's too much he is forcing me