1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my sexy guy neighbor

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Boydare, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Boydare

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I think this guy(my neighbor ) that rides the bus with me likes me. He always sits the seat cross from me or behind me, and we basically eye fuck each other when the other isn't looking I think. He has had girl friends but I think he doesn't accept he might be bi because of his father. I really wanna ask him or tell him my feelings but like I'm scared. Is there anyway I could indirectly find out or what you think I should do.

2. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well ask him if he wants to hang out some time. See if there is anything you have in common that you can do together. Take some time and get to know him and ask him if you could ask him a personal question. Then just ask him if he's into guys or girls or both? Watch to see if he is checking out the hot guys too. Give it time and be respectful and understanding if he is straight. Good luck with that.