1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This Normal??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Dec 4, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

When I finally realized that I like girls and that there's a possibility that I could be with one and falling in love with them I started to noticed them more and more when I am out and about these days...

I mean yea I noticed guys too but with them in my head I will be like" Eh, he's interesting." but when I see a really cute girl(I think I may have a thing for blondes???) my mind will be like"OMFG! She's so freaking cute! Is she gay or straight? Does she likes girls? Ah! How can I tell!" you see it's way different than with guys.

Is this normal to feel this way? is it because this is so new to me that I am starting to notice the women more and more as I finally realized that I really do like girls?

What do you guys think? Have you ever gone through this when you noticed that you like the same-sex?

2. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes it's completely normal!

3. pestjohnbuda

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is completely normal yes! It is definitely a good thing that, if this is who you are, you are accepting and that you can enjoy the great things of life, like liking who you want to like and falling for whoever you think is cute! All the best :slight_smile:

4. vinylcountdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like the others have said completely normal! I remember feeling the same way when I began to accept my sexuality. Glad your not ashamed of feeling the way you do, it can take a lot of courage to accept your natural feelings sometimes!

Anyways best of luck with discovering who you are Starlight!