1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's in love with her ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A7n5n0a7b1e3l, Dec 5, 2015.

1. A7n5n0a7b1e3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend and I have been together for four months and it's been going pretty well. However, lately she's been distant. She's sitting next to me but she's a million miles away, lost in her mind. She's still in love with Her ex and she hurts because of it. She misses her so much and she feels like there's this blackhole ripping through her chest because she's empty without her. I love her. I wouldn't say I'm in love with her but I do love her. I care about her so immensely that it scares me. I lust after her in ways that terrify me yet I could still walk away from her without a scratch. Maybe that makes me a bad person, I don't know. I don't want her to still have feelings for the beautiful girl. That's the last thing I want for both selfish reasons and concern for her. I miss my girlfriend. She's right here, her head in my lap and she has this mischievous smile dancing actross her face. Though her blue piercing eyes are betraying her. Her words and her expression say she's over her and she only cares for me but her eyes...her eyes tell another story. It hurts to see this, to feel this way. I hate it. I hate it so fucking much. I don't know how to help her get over her ex. Her ex turned out to be a straight girl and it's been hard on her. She loved her, she still loves her and she doesn't want to lose her. Last night she said to me, "I can't be near her like a lot or this shit happens and I don't want to totally lose her but I do because of how badly it hurt me in the end of that shit but then I just ugh Idek. Fuck." I know that she loves me but she still has feelings for the other girl. What do I do. Thanks