1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatH, Dec 5, 2015.

1. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I guess I shouldn't complain - my life could definitely be worse - but still. Also, consider this more a thoughts vomit than advice request.

There's this girl in my grade at school, I'm pretty much an anxious hermit so even though I don't know her too well she's still like my best friend at school. When in maths class she accidentally bumped her head into my shoulder while picking up a pencil, well, there's nothing more to say. Except for the fact that she is lost certainly straight. I tried to not fall in love with her, but apparently, it didn't work very well.

And then there's this girl who lives someplace where you don't speak Swedish and I've never met her and as far as I know she might be the machine in a Turing test (oh how I hope she won't read this, that'd be awkward). How is it even possible to crush on people who you've never met, not even seen a picture of?

I... I tried to not make this happen, but I failed.

Once, about half a year ago or so, I was having a kind of meeting with a teacher and tears just ran down my face, I could not for anything control my breathing. Is that how panic attacks work?

#1 MatH, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Riz

Riz

Please don't say that, you don't fully know other feelings than your own. Therefor your worst, is truly the worst in the world. Don't ever feel like your feelings and situation is worth less because how others have it.

Moving on to topic I have a point to the girl you haven't met.
    For me, and maybe for you as well. You fall in love with someone for them, for their mind, personality, values and all that. Sure, being right next to someone, smelling them, feeling the aura around them, hearing their laugh and body movements do help a lot. And looks too of course. But sometimes, just sometimes. Those other parts are so strong that they're enough to make you fall.
    And you actually meet them, you fall even further.

Panic attacks can be very different, but that could be one way to build up emotional stress and what not that just kind of burst out because it finally became too much.

3. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OJk
    Thank you for answering :wink:. It's just, it's annoying when you fall for people who won't like you back, especially when you're not even sure you know them. But I guess you got a point, sometimes one falls for what they express in words and sometimes one falls for their presence.

So his does one get rid of emotional stress then :grin:...