1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing situation! Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Damien2000, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Damien2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok i am a high school sophomore and there is this guy i have fallen in love with...he has a boyfriend. The crush is a really good friend of mine so i texted him that i feel this way; I am so relieved that he is fine with it and it has drawn us closer together and then he told me that he likes me back. WHAT DO I DO!?:bang::bang::bang:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he has a boyfriend, you can't really do anything unless he breaks up. If you want, you can say that to him.

Now, i would be careful with this guy. If he has a boyfriend, but he says he likes you, he may not be trustworthy.

If he breaks up, then it is ok to seek something with him, but in the meantime, don't do it.

3. Damien2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oh my god....today at lunch the guy i'm in love with kissed me! Sure it wasn't on the lips but on the cheek but still!!! HE KISSED ME!