1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I apologize to my crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrokenIdealist, Dec 6, 2015.

1. BrokenIdealist

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think my crush actually did like me back, and this was a new phenomena for me. I was so nervous that I kind of avoided talking to her and talked to everyone else in the group, though I really wanted to talk to her. When she tried to talk start a convo I just responded by laughing. Idk the phenomena of someone actually wanting to talk to me is quite new so I didn't realize why she became distant and upset until reflecting later after the night was over. I don't know her well yet, and don't see her in person often so I was thinking of shooting her an apology message. Even if she doesnt like me anymore now or something I just don't want her to feel bad :frowning2:
    Does it sound like a good idea, or is it too weird since I don't know her too well. Advice?

2. TraceElement

I'd send her a quick text saying what you just told us. Something like "hey *insert name* i just wanted to apologize for being stand off-ish lately. This is a new experience for me, and i was nervous. I am interested in getting to know you better. maybe we could grab a coffee sometime and hang out."