1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know if your friend is falling for you?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lilmama2, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Lilmama2

Lilmama2 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have this friend and we have been friends for a while now. I have told her in the past that I liked her and she really didn't say anything back to me. We work together and she sits next to my desk and when ever she has a break or something I catch her looking at me I look back at her and smile and she smiles back. When it's around lunch time she will wait around for me and then ask me to lunch. I always say yes because I like eating lunch with her its like a thing that I look forward to. We even hangout outside of work and she always teases me and shoves me and she even said that I make her feel better when she is in a bad mood. She also uses a lot of smiley faces while she talks to me through text messaging. I catch her staring at me a lot. I just don't know what the signs are. Could I be just imagining it or what?