1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met a new girl, may have slept with her, how do I persue?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by novaastra, Dec 6, 2015.

1. novaastra

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Got very drunk & ended up kissing a girl in front of my work friends(who don't know I'm bi) I ended up going back to hers & can't remember much but I think I we had sex(Tmi but I remember something really hurt and remember other bits) we spoke all day after it but now I don't know what to say?! I've never pursued a relationship with a girl nor even told anyone but she seems interested cause she said she thought I was cute & beautiful but I don't know the next step. Can anyone help?!

2. Distant Echo

Ask her out for a coffee. Spend some time with her?
    And try to find out what happened...the something really hurt bit bothers me...

3. confusedbubble

As already said invite her out for coffee I would also try to find out what happened that night something shouldn't hurt after spending the night with someone that cares about you.. You need to find out what happened before you move forwards