1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things May Be Coming Together

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you have read my other post you probably see that my parents have been giving me problems lately and I sent them an email that said, "It's not a matter of "any port in the storm". I also am not one to be randomly giving off "signals" to people. I understand you're way of thinking. However, it is not accurate at all. The thing is it's basically like this for me. I've had friends of mine... who were guys..... that I had those type of feelings towards quite a bit. If they happened to be like that...... I don't know it would be a case by case thing. I still have always been attracted to women....... and I've liked a lot of different women. If I were with a woman I would not want to do anything with any friends of mine no matter what........ that would be just wrong and cheating. So, basically I feel that if I liked someone that I was friends with and they were like that....... I don't know it would depend on the case. However, I have liked a lot of women over the years too...... and there have been plenty that I would want to be with in a long term way. So, no it isn't "any port in a storm". It's what I want for myself, and there is no way that you can argue with this."

Given the way things have evolved I was unsure how this would go. However, to my surprise they thanked me for sending them this and said that everything in it "sounds good". Wow, what a relief. Not only were they saying that they were accepting, but that it "sounds good" :slight_smile: It does still send the message that I could be interested in a guy at some point though, right? I mean it still sounds like I'm conveying the message of my bisexuality right? Because I have to say that this email seemed to have really brought them around, and I'm not seeing that retreated back into the closet here in re-reading this or does it have that sound at all? Assuming this isn't the case, I'm pretty taken with them saying that it "sounds good" :slight_smile: Wow, that actually sounds..... supportive. They would definitely be getting the idea that I could be with a guy at some point reading this right?