1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time Thing With A Guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by closetedstudent, Dec 7, 2015.

1. closetedstudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Everyone,
    So I just joined this website and hoping to gain some insight on gay relationships among young people. I am a freshman in college at a fairly conservative catholic university in Boston. I met this guy on T1ndr. (I know it can be sketchy) who is also a freshman at my school. We talked for about 3 days and had great conversation. We decided to meet each other. Neither of us were looking for a hookup thing... we just wanted to get to know one another. So we went on a date into the city....I was kind of scared because I've never been on a date with a guy and have only dated girls in the past.
    We ended up having a really good time. We got lunch, looked at the christmas lights, and just walked around. It had the potential to be incredibly awkward but everything just worked out nicely. He was a very friendly guy, easy to talk to, and exactly what he looked like in his pictures.
    After a few hours in the city we took the trolley back to campus and I hung out/drank with him and his friends (he told them I was a friend from the school newspaper that he writes for-lol). He is very closeted like me and none of his friends know that he is gay..we both act straight so there aren't any suspicions.
    This is where things get interesting: When his 3 friend left the room to pickup food, he kissed me. Not just a quick kiss, but with tongue (lol). I wasn't expecting it at all but liked it so I kissed him back. I had never kissed a guy before so I was shocked but I definitely liked it. Anyway, his friends came back and we all went to the game and had a great time (at this point we were adequately drunk). After the game his friends went back to their dorms but I walked back to his dorm with him since our buildings are right next to each other. (He lives in a single so he doesn't have any roommates to worry about). We made out more in his room (this time a bit more passionately) as I was sitting on the bed with him. After making out for a few minutes he started getting a little more physical with his hands and asked if he could blow me. (I apologize for the graphic language, I just want to convey what was happening at this point). Since I have never done anything with a guy and I had just met him that day, I didn't feel comfortable so I said no. It was a little awkward and he apologized for moving too fast and all that..so we ended up just going to the cafe and then I went back to my room.
    It was definitely a successful day. We texted a lot that night after I left saying that he wants to see me again and definitely has feelings for me beyond the physical aspect. I feel the same way about him.
    My question is: How do I proceed with this guy? Am I already in a relationship with him? We both like each other and he said he has never felt this way about a guy before. Im just scared of becoming physical with him beyond making out. Also, I'm scared that somebody will find out. What should I expect from this situation? Any advice, comments, or questions would be greatly appreciated.

#1 closetedstudent, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not an expert at Relationships or dating since I haven't done either yet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But...Do you like that guy? I definitely know how it feels when you genuinely like someone. So I'd say that if you like him, you should give him and shot and see what happens. Why not give it a couple of dates or meetings to judge him completely. If you still feel that he is too forward in becoming physical with you and you're not interested to do so, maybe you can take a decision on what to do then. Enjoy the feeling of liking someone(if you do like him) and having someone liking you back. :slight_smile:

3. closetedstudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I definitely like him. He is kind, funny, and we have a lot in common. I would like to be physical with him at some point but i'll just have to see how it goes. I want to see him again and see where it goes. But yeah I think for now I'm just going to enjoy the feeling of liking someone and having some to text with that I care about. Thank You

4. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your welcome. :slight_smile:. I'm glad that you like him and that you're happy about it. :slight_smile: That makes it even better.