1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Were All Right, They Did Come Around :)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, basically despite the hurtful comments I have posted about in the past few days, it seems that they are coming around. Things are seeming much better, despite episode of what seemed to be a judgmental grilling session that included comments of that I wouldn't be on the "path to a committed relationship". Well, I sent them an email that cleared things up where I said, "It's not a matter of "any port in the storm". I also am not one to be randomly giving off "signals" to people. I understand you're way of thinking. However, it is not accurate at all. The thing is it's basically like this for me. I've had friends of mine... who were guys..... that I had those type of feelings towards quite a bit. If they happened to be like that...... I don't know it would be a case by case thing. I still have always been attracted to women....... and I've liked a lot of different women. If I were with a woman I would not want to do anything with any friends of mine no matter what........ that would be just wrong and cheating. So, basically I feel that if I liked someone that I was friends with and they were like that....... I don't know it would depend on the case. However, I have liked a lot of women over the years too...... and there have been plenty that I would want to be with in a long term way. So, no it isn't "any port in a storm". It's what I want for myself, and there is no way that you can argue with this."

To this, they said "thank you for sending this. this all sounds good." :slight_smile: Well, it seems like I'm being actually being accepted now.

2. GayPugs

That's awesome!