1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shorty20, Dec 7, 2015.

1. shorty20

shorty20 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a friend that I have a crush on we have been friends for about four months and we do a lot together we work together, we hangout outside of work, and we even go to lunch together. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and then she found out that she pregnant and she was telling me that her ex doesn't plan on being there for her at all. You see I am friends with her ex and we hung out a couple of times. I told her about it and she got a little upset about it. I had asked her if she was upset about it and she said that she was and she had asked if something happened between her ex and me and I told her no which is totally true because for one I wouldn't do that and two I don't like him like that. I just like to hangout with him because he is fun to hangout with. Also ever since my friend found out that she was pregnant she has been kind of distant and she doesn't talk to me as much. Anyways what I need help with is if I should continue hanging out with her ex or not? I mean I'm not hurting anyone am I? Oh yeah my friend also gives me a hard time about hanging out with him.. I just don't know what to do.

2. GayPugs

Well, just hanging out together as friends is fine. Plus, it's not like you need to tell them. Okay, this may sound bad so if you don't like my advice here I support you in not taking it but, it's not lying, it's just not telling the whole truth. You hang out with the ex one day. The next day you hang out with your friend and make sure not to talk about anything even related to the ex in any way. It worked for me, hope it works for you!

3. GayOtaku

It's none of your friend's business if you like hanging out with their EX. If she is trying to control you and telling you not to hang out with him, then she obviously isn't a good friend. It may seem as a disrespectful thing, but it really isn't.

If a friend of mine hanged out with my ex-boyfriend, I woudn't be too bothered.