1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lilmama2, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Lilmama2

Lilmama2 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a crush on a straight girl and I've told her that I did and she said that she already knew that but she only sees me as a friend. Yet she flirts with me all the time. I'm confused on what to do.

2. oliolioli

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Nothing. She already said that she only sees you as a friend, so she's made it clear she is not interested. If you try to pursue a relationship with her, you'll only make her resent you.

I don't mean to be harsh, but it would make you pretty uncomfortable if you made it clear that your sexuality didn't allow you to be attracted to someone, yet they tried to push it on you.

3. AnotherStranger

maybe she is not flirting but you want to believe she is... if she already said no... :/

4. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being friendly and being flirty is very different. Since her answer was a no, that means 100% being friendly. I have a straight guy friend whom I confessed my feelings when I was 17, and he said he can't return the feelings but seems to be touchy to me. I asked him about it and he said sorry. It's actually his way of trying to tell me that everything is okay with us, that we shouldn't be awkward with each other despite the confession which I totally get. So, I think the "flirting" is just being over-friendly since she wants to express that she's totally fine with your attraction despite it being just one-way.