1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messy situation. Any help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tommycee, Dec 9, 2015.

1. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So back in September, I met this guy online. He was sweet, nice, and cute. He was perfect. But unfortunately, he lives in California (I live in Tennessee), and I couldn't handle it at the time, so i ended it with him. (We were never officially a couple) he still wanted to be friends, but it was so awkward every time we talked and he started talking about killing himself, so i eventually stopped talking to him.

But now, fast forward months later, it just hit me a few days ago how much I miss him. He was my first. He was the first guy I got close to. He even told me he loved me. I made a mistake, and I'm not sure what to do. I messaged him on Monday, but he still hasn't texted back. I know he got them, because it says delivered. Last time I tried to say hey, he ignored me. He probably hates me now. I abandoned him. I never realized how good he was to me, and now, who knows if he'll ever speak to me again.

I don't know why it took me so long to realize all this, but now I may never get him back. So now I'm just left waiting. Any suggestions on what I should do?

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2015 at 04:13 PM ----------

Also, I know I shouldn't have stopped talking to him when he was suicidal, it's just that I'm terrible with that and don't know how to handle it.

2. Animess

Im not experienced in helping people on here im pretty problematic myself. Dont know if this will do any good for you but i think you should tell him how you are sorry for leaving him and the reason you did if you didnt already. Then tell him how you miss him
    Again this isnt the best of advice but i hope it can help even a tiny bit(*hug*)

3. ANerdWhoCares

This is a good idea. Apologize to him, and explain how you want to make amends. Beyond that, that's really all you can do. Only he can find it in his heart to forgive and forget, and if he chooses not to, perhaps moving on is/was for the best. You two could be very different people now...and he could have found someone else... It's an ugly truth, but it's always a possibility... Good luck man. This sounds like it sucks... :tears:

4. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apologize and be honest about how you felt at the time (even the ugly ones) and how you feel now and how sorry you are. If still no response, I am sorry but you really have to move on :slight_smile:

5. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Update: he talks to me now. He just started taking on Wednesday, and I guess I'll see how things go :slight_smile: