1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on older internet friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Animess, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Animess

So I have this Internet Friend that i made. We bonded over similar interests and became friends. And i think ive fallen for her(im also a girl by the way). And im so mad at myself because shes way older than me. I suspected she was older than me because she talked about this one thing she read that was 18+ but i didnt think by so much. I am thirteen, i turn fourteen in January so next month and I dont know her specific age but it turns out she works. I havnt told her my age or anything so im scared to because i also read the 18+ thing so i can see what she likes. I like her very much (please dont call me a pervert or anything i already hate myself enough for this) Should i tell her my age? That i like her? What should i do please help!

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry you are no pervert and it is pretty normal to have crushes at older people so I wouldn't worry about it. I would tell her your age though but not that you like her, if she is over 18 and you are only 13 then engaging with you in something other than friendship could eventually get her into trouble.

Don't be mad at yourself, feelings can't be controlled. You are young and will fall, many times again, for the 'wrong' person in the future. We all do. (*hug*)