1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConfusedTeen11, Dec 10, 2015.

1. ConfusedTeen11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OK, I'm in my early teens and I know I shouldn't have relationships at this time in my life but there's this one girl that I can't stop thinking about, she's beautiful,funny, kind and smart she's everything I want. A few months ago I asked her out and she said yes, then a few days later she said her dad wouldn't let her date boys so that was the end. I never stopped liking her and we started talking again and I realise how much I like her. What makes it worse is that there's this other girl who likes me who spoke to her (without me knowing) and asked if she liked me, apparently she said no but I don't know if she just didn't want to tell her. This girl has liked me for a long time and recently asked me how far I'd go with a girl, I told her and she asked if I wanted to do these things with her. I don't know what to do anymore, should I let go of this girl and try somebody else? Please help me!!

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm no expert at relationships, but I'd say why don't you give the girl who likes you a chance? Hang out with her and see if you hit off. There is no harm in trying it out is there?

If after a while you feel you're not compatible with her you can always let her know.

As for the girl you like, I'd suggest you don't think too much about why she told the girl who likes you that she doesn't like you. Maybe she's confused or maybe like you say she didn't want to disclose her feelings. In any case maybe giving her some space is good. Try to stay friendly with her if you can. There is a chance her dad isn't letting her date boys yet. :slight_smile:

My two cents.

3. ConfusedTeen11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the advice, I know what I said is kind of confusing but I didn't want to name drop. It's just that the girl who likes me, I don't feel the same way about her and it's a bit like she's pressuring me to date her and I don't really want to. As I said before, she's offering stuff (if you know what I mean) and I keep thinking with my p*nis and considering it but I know it's wrong just to date her for that. Again, thanks for the help.

4. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem. :slight_smile: