1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to stop being so paranoid?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MerBear, Dec 10, 2015.

1. MerBear

so as you may have seen in my previous post about this girl, ive been talking to. you may have gotten an insight about how paranoid i am. i found someone, who truly makes me happy, and i can trust, but i keep thinking, i'm going to lose her somehow. my mind creates scenarios in how its not going to work out. i'm so use to things, not working out that i stopped believing that things were going to work out for me, and i'm trying to let things just happen and so far, we are doing really great, and i'm really happy with her... but my mind keeps coming with scenarios with how its not going to work out. like..

her mom likes to move a lot, and madaline, the girl i'm talking to just moved again in September, and her mom moved in with this girl she's dating now, and now she doesn't know if she still wants to be with him, and it's like.. i'm scared she's going to move again, and it wont work out. my best friend keeps saying how life goes on, and everything. as if that's not going to hurt me. i know life goes on, but i don't want someone who's helping me overcome my internal issues, and who makes me truly happy to just leave.

i'm trying not to be too optimistic but im not trying pessimistic either, and i just want to know...

does anyone have any advice on how to stop worrying so much?

2. MerBear

She's always telling me.. You know how I shouldn't worry and I wish I wouldn't, but I don't know how to. I'm just so use to things going wrong I hate ut