1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Over Heels

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 11, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never fallen for someone so hard so fast. We'll call her A. She's genderfluid (doesn't mind she/her pronouns) and we're in German class together. We clicked almost instantly. I've only known her since September, but we're very close. We have a lot of common interests and there is just this spark there that I've never felt so intensely with any person. She doesn't like me romantically, my friend found a way to ask her without her knowing I liked her. She's a senior, and I'm a freshman in high school. Realistically, the age gap is way too large, I know that. A is adorable, she's a beautiful person inside and out. More than romantic attraction, I feel such an insanely intense pull towards her, this desire to be a part of her life. I want to protect her and love her and be there. I've had numerous crushes before, but none as fast forming and strong as this. I just needed to vent, I'm dumbstruck right now. Yet, I wish that I could just stop liking her. We realistically don't have a chance, and she's going to have to worry about college after this year. But I'm like a lost puppy around her. I don't know how to deal with these feelings.

#1 DreamerBoy17, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, honey, if this last more than 4 months it's considered love which isn't good when it won't work. I'm so sorry. You met your soulmate but I don't think she met hers.