1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Not Over It

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bridgek, Dec 11, 2015.

1. bridgek

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So a few months ago, this really cute bisexual girl I had been crushing on forever started giving me what I perceived as pretty strong signals. We talked to each other in class almost every day and would make eachother laugh while also bonding over our parents' craziness, and there was even a point where we were "joking" about sexual things between us. You get the point though, pretty strong signals. However, in the span of a day, she completely phased me out. She stopped talking to me in class as much as she used to and she wouldn't even acknowledge my presence some days. The week after that, I saw her at a coffee shop making out with a guy.... I was pretty hurt when I saw that and worked really hard to get over it and I thought I was, but today in class she started talking to me again and borrowed my notebook for the weekend, telling me she would just find me on Monday ror give it back. I found myself getting really excited about that and gaining hope and even feeling some of the feelings coming back too. I know it's not a good idea to get my hopes up, but I still really like her. (&&&)What's the best way to get over this, or do you guys know of any smart ways to deal with this situation? I appreciate the help! Thank you so much!