1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I be forever alone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NotKnowing, Dec 13, 2015.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    first of all I live in a very small and conservative town. There are few gay people around here, let alone trans. People in my school make fun of girls with short hair or guys with high voices.

I'm a transguy pre everything and damn, I'm so afraid I will find no one that would even consider going out with me.
    At the moment I'm not really looking for anything (I'm not even sure about my sexual orientation anyways) but when I think of the future I can't think of anyone who'd want to be with me..

2. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who knows?
    Not saying that in a bad way but, sometimes I also wonder if I will be alone. It happens to a lot of people, so it's, I guess normal?
    But I'm sure you'll find yourself out, and also meet somebody great one day. :slight_smile:
    And as for the people at your school who make fun of people for no reason at all, they won't understand, because they're not a part of this society. They won't understand us because they're not used to LGBT+ people.

#2 animatedPi, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  3. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well looking that your only 15. I'd say that may be a little bit of premature thinking.

Life becomes quite different after school, your not confined to the hollow days of school life day in and day out. So I think you shouldn't worry about it too much. And hey I may not know much, but understanding who you are and loving yourself is more important than trying to find a relationship at the moment. I'm sure one day you will find someone and those early days when you thought no one would love you, were just fabricated thoughts you had that tried to hold you back in life.

4. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same for me,
    I'm living in a small village and I don't know of anybody who's LGBT+, but seriously, do you think you will live there forever? Well, I won't, I'm definitely gonna study in a big village or even a different country, so I guess there are loads of chances to find someone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

PS: Das erste Mal, dass ich noch jemanden aus Deutschland hier sehe, Yey! :grin: