1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This "friend" has betrayed my friend and her girlfriend too much and it needs to stop

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by galaxygia, Dec 14, 2015.

1. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So. Lots has happened in the past couple weeks. It's pretty crazy.

So this boy (who I will call C) who is my friend (who I will call S) and her girlfriend's (who I'm in love with but that doesn't matter right now. I'll call her T) "friend" has caused so much trouble and pain for everyone that I feel sparks of RAGE when I see him.

Let me start from the beginning. C, a whiny, self-centered brat who thinks he's an actor and Hollywood worthy, has been friends with S for like forever. It was confirmed like two months ago that he liked her but it never went anywhere because S was not interested in him. They stayed friends.

Recently, about two weeks ago, S and T got together. (It caused a lot of heartache with me because I am in love with T but I'm feeling a lot better now that I've made peace with it. If she's happy then I shouldn't be in pain, I should be happy that she's with someone who makes her feel good about herself. That's what love is about.)

This upset C very much because he's "so in love with S". (Which would have never happened anyway) He claims that he told his mother because he was so heartbroken, but I don't buy it. I think he knew that telling his mom (who is a lot more conniving than she seems, being a rich lady on the school arts board and all) would have negative repercussions for S but he didn't seem to give a f*ck. He told her, and his mom told S's mom through a text message.

C outed S. Because he was jealous. The results were not good.

S is now very depressed. She barely eats, is always a little melancholy, etc. Her mother is torturing her (though no abuse, just sorts of isolates S from us and her girlfriend) and it's obviously biting at her every day.

And no. It doesn't stop there.

We all know he started the rumor at our school about S and T. He's a maniac, an idiot, and I just want to f*cking KILL HIM. He can hurt me, my feelings, anything that I own or ever wanted, but the moment he crosses the line and hurts my friends and the one I love it is DONE. I WILL HAVE NO MORE. HE IS DEAD TO ME.

I went through the same (and probably worse) heartache as C and look how differently I am acting. He's just so whiny and immature that he can't handle rejection of a girl who still actually talks to him after this! He totally railed about her to me today calling her 'confused' and 'she doesn't know what she wants' and saying 'she'll come back and be with me soon'.

S needs to stop talking to him because it's giving him false "hope". This has to stop. I am constantly burning with rage because of this.

I don't really know why I wrote this. I guess I just kind of needed to get it out. I care so deeply about my friends and when someone hurts them like this I go mad with anger.