1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so angry

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Libra Neko, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no one to discuss this with.
    Recently, my mom was talking about when my sister and I were kids and CPS called her and asked if my sister was being abused. My mom said she told them she'd sooner die than let anyone abuse us. If that was truly true, she wouldn't have been so happy and approving as our dad made us go naked in the spa with him. We would sit on his lap and everything and she was totally cool with it.
    Liar. Hypocrite.

2. FootballFan101

If you refused, they shouldnt have made you. But, when you are young your parents see that anyone because they have to bathe you and change you. What age where you?

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dear Libra Neko,
    Are you saying you father abused you in some way? Did your father do anything else except be naked with you kids in a spa and hold you on his lap? Was your mother present then? Did you at the time feel uncomfortable or did he have an erection or touch you in inappropriate places? Where there other people around when this happened? How old were you?

I come from a culture where nakedness is not a taboo in certain context such as spa, sauna or swimming pool. I have seen my parents naked many times and all my family members have seen me naked. I also remember sitting on my dad's lap as a small kid and we were both naked. In my country this is considered normal and totally non-sexual. Nakedness is also not entirely unheard of between close friends if one is changing clothes for example.

By no means I wish to play down your emotions regarding this case but I would like to better understand what makes you so angry in particular as from my perspective this looks totally innocent.

4. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My memories are hazy about this. I don't understand why we had to be naked. It was like this from early childhood through maybe fourth or fifth grade.
    I wasn't raped, but I suspect something did happen.