1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirty Little Secret

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rgvbobcat, Dec 17, 2015.

1. rgvbobcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out was tough I had come through a time where 3 people I love died in just a few short months. I knew it was time, so over the course of a year I came out. I had to learn what what it meant to be Bisexual in 2013, I had been celibate for 14 years. I started to date some men, and ran into a problem. I live in an area of the country that is very Homophobic. I joined the local LGBT community and found all women and only 1 other man , it seems that people of the area accept lesbians much easier than they do gay men. that's where the problem comes in, none of the men I dated were out or had any plans to ever come out, they wanted you to be their Dirty Little Secret. I lived with my secret buried for my whole life and now that I'm out I wont live in hiding. So for now I have stopped dating. I know it's hard to come out iv'e been there, but if your not out, but actively dating, please be circumspect with how you treat people you date who are out. don't hurt those you are supposed to care about.