1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NotKnowing, Dec 17, 2015.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I came out to my two friends about a week ago..
    They were okay with it. Well they areokay with me thinking I am trans, but don't believe I really am.
    They don't really understand what trans means or why someone feels that way.
    I tried to explain it, but honestly, I'm new to this too, so I could give them the basics but it was hard to put it into words.
    I feel weird around them and kind of ashamed. There are some people online with whom I can talk about this, but it's still kind of hard to find someone that understands me or that is going through the same struggles.
    My friends and I were going to meet tonight but they met right after school (and didn't tell me) and then suggested that I'd come at 8. It makes me feel really left out and I don't really want to go anymore.

I feel like I need some new friends (not abandon the current ones) but there aren't really any trans or at least understanding people around..
    Also since I have only friends that are girls I feel like I'd like to have some male friends but same here: I don't really know who..

2. Riz

Riz

I'm still just an online person but feel free to talk to me any time! I'm trans as well and even if everyone go through different transitions I could understand you pretty good probably.

You need to talk to your friends and ask them why they did that, instead of just sitting alone dwelling about it. Sadly it will just make you feel worse.