1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amethystbadass, Dec 17, 2015.

1. amethystbadass

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    well, this is my first post so, look i'm a guy, and i think i'm love with another guy, he is my neighbor, now the problem is that i'm still in the closet, but all my neighbors already suspect that i'm gay, and my family doesn't know, and i wan to be with this guy, but i don't if he is gay or at least, bi and i don't wanna ask, because we're not that close, well let start with some explaining: A long time ago i used to be friends with my neighbors, the young ones, me and my sister, but soon i begin to realize that, they prefered my sister more than me, and i don't know if it is because i was kinda gay or shy, well the point i that i stoped hanging with them and with my crush, and now they are my sister's friends including my crush, and i don't tell him that i like him because i'm scared that he tells other ppl or my sister, now it begins to become complicated but, he had a cute girlfriend, and old friends a.k.a neighbors told me that he isn't let's say lovely with her, he didn't kiss or hug her, and one time, when a couple of friends and he and i, were watching a movie, he sat next to me, and said that if i got to scared i could hold his hand, and another time, we were in my house, and there was not light, and he went to the back of my house, and my family wasn't, and he just keep calling, but i didn't go, and i suspect he called me because he wanted to make up or something, because when i didn't go, he started to act like sad, you know, but i don't know, i don't wanna get to attached to him, what should i do, should i flirt with him or like what?
    Sorry for my bad english, it is my second lenguage
    If you want to ask something go ahead

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not sure if this person is gay. I mean, granted, the things that he asked for you to do might seem like he's gay, but nothing you've mentioned is conclusive. The only real way to know for sure is if you ask him. If he is gay, he may not be ready to admit it to himself.

However, I would be careful - you're not out yet, and by being with this guy, you will definitely be out. You can't rely on this guy to keep your secret.

It's definitely one of those situations where you can't assume too much.

3. amethystbadass

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thanks for the reply, look, do you think it's such a good idea, to become friends with him, i mean, maybe if i start to hang out with him, he'll drop more signals or i don't know, because, the only thing that i do when i'm close to him, is looking at him, a little too much, oh, and i wanna tell you that the last year, a bunch o ppl heard that i like him, but i don't know if he heard the rumor, do you think i should ask him about the rumor, to know what he thnks about it?