1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he into me? How can I know if he's gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lyynch, Dec 18, 2015.

1. lyynch

Hey,

So I'm from Italy and I'm bissexual. I'm currently studying in England and I met a guy, who I found really cute, at a party last week - he's from France. He came to talk to me while I was smoking outside and started asking me really weird questions such as if I was into any boy or girl and stuff like that. My friend that was with me instantly gave me "the look" (he thought he was into me, i mean).

The next night, another party and some drunk girl was telling us to kiss each other which we didn't do cause we're not bloody 10 years old. But then he told me something like "I hate group pression" so I thought that maybe he was telling me he was into me. I took him home that night but came home without spending any time there or whatever. Got back home and he had found my number in a whatasapp group we're both in and had texted me "thanks for bringing me home, mate!" and also sent me an audio of justin bieber because I had that song stuck in my head 24/7 the night before. I said "no problem bla bla bla and all that jazz. The next morning I woke up and I had an audio of my favorite band, from him which I found very weird that a straight guy would do that but whatever.

On Sunday I asked him if he wanted to do something and he said we could go for a few beers, so we did. We didn't talk about relationships or whatever but eventually he said that taylor swift was hot. Okay, she is but I wouldn't say that to someone I'm on a date with so I thought "maybe this aint a date". At the end of the night he said that he had a great time and told me to go listen to Elvis because he's a huge fan. I did and I found this music "The Lady loves me" whose lyrics are quite cool so I sent him the next morning saying I love that song. He told me he would download the movie for us to watch together, so I think we'll watch tomorrow or saturday - because he's going home for christmas in 2 days.

Also, yesterday our group of friends went out and justin bieber started playing at the club. He went looking for me which I also found quite weird.

So, basically I want your opinions guys. Is he into me? He doesn't text me if I don't text him but whenever he's with me it seems like he's into me. It's really weird. Some friends tell me I have to catch him really drunk cause he might be too in the closet.

Either way, if nothing happens by saturday night I think I'll tell you "dude, i'm into you" because I don't wanna go to christmas and be thinking about this 24/7. This crush is huge, I would love if we could work it out. But I highly doubt it sometimes and highly believe in it the rest of the time!

Last night, for instance, I told him about a girl that liked me and he didn't show much interest. But I fell asleep laying to him and he snapchated me about it and also went through my facebook and started liking old musics I've posted it.

Help! Cheers!

2. Magenta Mucus

Wow that must be nice. I think he might be into you? Ask him. He obviously likes you very much, whether as a friend or not, so asking him if he likes you might be the best plan of action. Or, you can simply tell him you have a huge crush in him, and see how he takes it.

Anyway, I think you could directly say something about it without risking too much, seeing as to how well you two cuties get along. Go for it!

3. lyynch

Okay so today we were talking - after we watched the movie - and I was reading some things about how in some countries its legal to pay driving license with sex towards the instructors and i asked "how beautiful was your driving instructor?" he said "instructor was a guy and not hot" so I pretty much got the signal I needed innit?

4. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Or then he just had a driving instructor who was a guy who was not hot. Don't over analyze inconsequential small things. Most straight guys make jokes like this in here.

However, previously you said he is into Justin Bieber. I think that is all the signal you need :lol: