1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...randomly crushing?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GhostCake, Dec 18, 2015.

1. GhostCake

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How can i hide if i happen to have a crush on someone? (i tend to have many small crushes on random people to the points it's weirding me out, lol) But seriously though..am i just feeling the need for company or what is going on? I mean- my friend told me i'm like that stereotype lonely person with a pet cat.

2. RandGen

Is there even a need to hide? Is that even the question that you're trying to ask? I think the question is more about your loneliness than trying to hide your feelings.

3. GhostCake

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

Yes there is a need to hide. Definitely. Worst thing i blush pretty easily and yeah..it just is so embarassing so if i can't help the feelings i could at least hide them..? Was that maybe a bit clearer? Sorry if not. I tend to accidentally confuse people with my own confusion by asking questions totally out of order..or sometimes out of grammar rules-

4. RandGen

Okay, got it. Yeah, you can't really do anything about that.