1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible Situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Animess, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Animess

So i posted on here earlier about this girl i liked but since im pretty sure you may not have read it let me recap. I have a crush on a girl that is a internet friend and is about ten years older than me. But in this situation thats just a start. So i have this best friend, and i know she likes me. She has told me. The thing is I either have no feelings towards her or i do and i just don't know. Either way i dont want a relationship with her at least right now. However all my friends ship us and are making us kiss tomorrow. And yes i know i shouldnt fall into pure pressure but i had no choice. So now tomorrow i have to kiss her even though i dont think i like her and i dont want to. No one knows i have a crush on that internet friend. I havnt told anyone about her. I want to tell her i like her but i know that will be awkward and she doesnt know how young i am.
    But the kiss tomorrow, i know, is going to lead into something i dont want, but i dont want to ruin our friendship. If we dont date, it will be awkward. If we do, i wont like the relationship. If we do, well break up later ruining our friendship. If i tell her about the person i like, she will hate me and think im a freak and will tell everyone else and ill have no friends.
    Is there any way out? What should I do!? Please help ASAP:help:

2. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Never do anything you don't want to do regarding kissing or having relationship you don't want to have. Tell your friend that at this point you are only interested being friends with her. If she is a true friend, she will understand. If you go ahead and do things you prefer not to do, at some point this may not end well and you may lose friendship.
    As for your internet friend, none of your other friends need to know. You are not obligated to tell them, especially since relationship with your internet friend gas no bearing on your friendship with your 'pushy' friend

3. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know it is very hard to say no to kissing her but you have to do what's best for you. And clearly you know that is won't be a healthy relationship for you, so don't purposely make yourself sick.
    Honestly you have to think of your friends to. If you kiss her you will most likely get her hopes up and you'll both end up hurt.
    Good luck! You can do it, seriously