1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rachhtheunicorn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last Friday there was a winter dance at my school and I finally worked up the courage to ask a girl I was crushing on to dance. I asked her once and she rejected me. I saw a guy ask my friend to dance at least 4 times before succeeding so I figured it would hurt to ask agian. My crush reject me again and the dance ended shortly afterward. That evening I figured I should apologize to her for embarrassing her so I wrote her an email. Said email contained an apology and that accepted her apology regarding an incident involving an embarrassing text message. In a moment of weakness I also added the words "I like you" into the email. Within an hour or so she replied and asked me to clarify what the words "I like you meant" and I managed to cover it up. Even though I denied the fact that I like her I can't stop thinking about her. I'm not sure what to do once I get back from winter break.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be straight with her. And by that I mean not "straight" with her. If you tell her what you meant, maybe she will be more understanding of why you asked. Does she know you're into girls? Chances are, she's probably straight, but for clarity's sake, it's probably better that you come out.

#2 Linus, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. rachhtheunicorn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, she always knows I'm gay