1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry About Some Of My Posts

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry I have posted some kind of ranting, angry things on here about my parents that were completely redundant and pointless. There may have been some things that didn't exactly according to what I wanted, but things haven't gone bad. They haven't seemed to try to change me in any way, nor have they become hostile because of this. Also, there is actually something I have to give them a lot of credit on with this. Given the fact that I am bisexual, it would be very easy and perhaps even could seem logical to a parent to say, "well you should just go after the girls and ignore your attractions to guys". In a way, I have to say that I am truly impressed that this wasn't suggested and encouraged to me in that sort of way......... which is proof that they don't have any problems with me and I'm reverting back to the mindset of my ornery teenage self......... which is probably because I've been around them for so long these days. I have to say that given what I just thought of, I should really give them more credit, because they've been more accepting of it than I accepted myself at first. The fact that I'm bisexual (rather than purely gay), I feel like I need to give them a lot of credit that they haven't taken steps to try to force things in a particular direction........ and they've allowed me to take my own path...... and that it's not going to sour everything.

I feel like living at home has caused me to act more like I did when I was younger. I've gotten ornery and looking for disputes and issues with my parents. These posts are kind of reminiscent of the moronic teenager that said that my Mom was being "strict" for taking away my bottle of robitussin. I mean, wow the fact that I actually thought that was the behavior of someone being 'strict' just seems like absolute insanity now......... but as I re examine some of the stuff I wrote it has kind of that similar tone. So sorry for the redundant immaturity that I've been spouting on here. I don't know what got me like that, but I think it's just the fact that I've spent too much time around them that it's made me revert back to some immature ways of thinking. Sorry everyone.

#1 Contact1111, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. jeff192

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not entirely your fault. A lot of people here are less than helpful and are not interested in talking deeply about what's really important to you.

3. FootballFan101

Well, I guess this fourm is for learing too as well as the obvious reasons