1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ilovesg, Dec 25, 2015.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    long story short this girl who I've known for a long time finally told me she likes me and I told her I like her too. she asked me out and we were texting pretty often for like a week but all of a sudden she's stopped texting me. at first i thought she wanted me to text first for once because she usually initiates it so I did and she replied pretty quickly but we haven't talked since then which was a couple days ago. I know she's probably busy or something but im getting so paranoid about it and I don't know why. I convinced myself yesterday that she texted me on accident when she really meant to text someone else and she doesn't actually like me. she knows a lot of people with my same name so I was worried which is dumb. I don't know why I'm freaking out about it but I feel like she doesn't like me anymore. I don't want to text her first again because she might think I'm clingy. I'm usually not like this and i don't know why it's getting to me :frowning2: I really really like her