1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to Best Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JebtheSheep, Dec 25, 2015.

1. JebtheSheep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So yea, the title really explains it all but I do have one really big problem. I am 90% sure he is straight, but we have been best friends for like 7 years so I thought that might change something. But anyways, what do you guys think? :confused:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're sure he's straight, then I'm sorry, he's unavailable. Does he know that you're gay? Is he homophobic?

3. JebtheSheep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He knows I am gay, in fact he was the first to know. He has never showed any signs of homophobia and I am 90% sure he is straight.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, all I can say that it'll take time to get over him. Who knows, maybe he'll be flattered.

5. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's so painful to have a crush on your best friend. If he's straight, which it sounds like he is ... then he can't change, as you know. But I am all too familiar with how this feels! I have a horrible crush on my best friend in the universe. It's so painful. I try to tell myself that one day I'll find someone just as good as the person I love now.