1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She love me. I love her. But it's complicated. HELP

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FlyToParadise, Dec 26, 2015.

1. FlyToParadise

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok soooooo, flashback one year and I met this girl and the first time I met her I had this really weird pull to get to know her. Not even anything romantic I just really wanted to be her friend ya know? She's super funny and talented and beautiful and over time I started to realize that whenever I talked about her I'd get this goofy smile on my face and I'd giggle and I could never stop thinking about her. The first time I realized I had a crush on her was when she told me about this person who was anonymously messaging her and I got super jealous and was like "lol what? Do I like her?" At this point in time I was standing by the fact that I was straight as a board and started to get really confused and my life in general was going downhill and blah blah long story. In short. She really liked me but I kept ignoring her advances so I could take time and figure myself out first.

Annnyyywayyy a bunch of time passes and my feelings for her just continue to get stronger and she kept giving me all these hints and there was this point where she was like "ok at first I thought you were really gay but now I have a feeling you're just looking to experiment and I'm not into getting my feelings crushed" so we agreed to be friends BUT THEN I realized how much I wanted to be with her but at this point she started telling about this girl she really liked so I started backing off so she could go after someone that could make her happy but then she ended up admitting all her feelings for me and I finally told her how crazy about her I was. What's the problem here? She tells me that no matter how much she feels for me she can't just break things off with the new girl she's with because it would crush her. (They used to be really good friends but she decided to take it a step further) She also told me she'd rather die than break this girl's heart and tell her that her feelings had changed. So we stopped talking for a bit but we both gave in and tried to be just friends again but the emotions between us are too much for the both of us to handel. Whenever we do anything we both feel like shit because we know nothing can happen. The worse part is. The last time we just hung out in private there was so much energy between us I had to force myself to leave then she texted me later and was like "this thing between us need to stop because I love my girlfriend" I don't believe her though. I don't. But idk if she's really in love or if she still doesn't want to break her heart. She gets jealous she always texts me. I love her. She liked me for so long before rebounding and I don't know what to do anymore.

There are definitely times where I'm like "OMG she has a girlfriend I need to get away before something happens" but I can't because she's so sweet and amazing and I love having her in my life and when she's sad I'm sad and she asks me to come visit her at work and I do cuz I love making her happy and I love surprising her with gifts, but I know it's really hard on her because she really cares so much for her girlfriend but she had all these intense feelings for me and she can't seem to be able to stay away. The other day we were at this workshop and she thought her friend was into me and ended up texting her friend about how it was against bro code to be with me if she was into me (she's a good friend and I don't have a thing for her but anyways that was sort of fucked up) So idk.. One minute she's telling me she never stops thinking about me and the next she tells me she's in love. I want to move on but I don't feel like this about anyone. No one. Just her. Even if I can't be with her I'm afraid I'll just always be waiting

#1 FlyToParadise, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. JebtheSheep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You gotta be like a jaguar, gotta go in for the kill. Have complete disregard for the other person shes talking too because they dont matter. lmao jk but yea you should tell her.

3. Rolando4

Someone's love isn't enough, though.