1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Pacmaneater101, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Pacmaneater101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a small problem. My core, or root family (parents, brothers, etc), are good with people who are, different (races, sexuality a, genders, etc).
    But my other family members aren't. My mums side of the family are against anyone different, and it's the same with my dads side of the family :help:

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is your question exactly?

3. Pacmaneater101

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How would they react to my sexuality

4. KingdomKeyDK

Well considering that they are EXTENDED family, it shouldn't bother you much, unless they are a huge part of your life. The fact that your immediate family would accept you is great, and considering they are the ones you spend a majority of your time with, you should most definitely come out to them. Now, if your extended family doesn't accept you for who you are, there is no helping it. But they won't be there as much as, say, your mother, father, brothers, or sisters. Don't worry about it too much. If you feel comfortable with telling the ones most closest to you, you should dive in and tell them right away.

5. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You do realize that we have no clue about that? You know this vastly better than anyone here.

Having said that you can perhaps ask your mother how do they feel about these issues?

#5 Euler, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015