1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find/date a bi curious guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ECMember, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've appreciate the feedback everyone has given to me. I've been recently come to terms to myself that I'm bi curious. I'm not going to spin the whole story again on this post, but anyone that would want to know more about my story feel free to read my other posts. With that in mind, I've been wanting to explore the possibility of going a step further in exploring my sexuality.

I would to experiment and maybe date or have some relationship with bi curious guy.

I'm 24 and I have a strong inclination towards bi curious that are mostly straight presenting, White, blonde, middle or upper class, college attending, 18-20(youngish looking). That's my preference or "Type" I have some attraction towards.

I never had sex with a guy or girl and never really pursued attempts at romance. I have had feelings or desires to have sex with a girl for a while but I felt to put that in hold for a bit and explore the bi curious side. I do like college girls but I haven't found a girl that meets my standards so I feel the need to put that pursuit of romance with college girls on hold.

That leads to me to the problem of looking for a bi curious guy. I did have the brief feelings towards my friend Travis, however, he's with a girl and has a relationship. He did mention he had been bi curious in high school. We had mutual affection and maybe it seemed borderline bi curious within a "bromance." I'm not pursuing anything further on that end, so I'm shifting towards other people.

I would like to find a bi curious guy that just "fit" my preference at least. And we are a fit maybe we can have a relationship.

I just have problems: I don't know how to look for bi curious guys. I don't want to assume I find a bi curious guy through some avenue or medium but I end up with a gay guy and that's really my preference. I'm not being bias but I just have preference towards bi curious/str8 guys that fit my preference.

I do have a LGBT organization at my university, but I'm unsure if there are bi curious guys there or not. I could take a gamble and just risk it, and maybe find a bi curious guy that "fit" my preference.

I cannot find any safe websites that are inclined towards bi curious guys. I don't like Craigslist as it's unsafe for that stuff.

I feel that my safe alternative is the LGBT club at my college.

And I have a side question that I want to ask to some people here:

How common is it for bi curious Hispanic guys to have some strong preference for str8/bi curious White guys?