1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i tell her about my experimentation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dynamite9081, Dec 27, 2015.

1. dynamite9081

So I meant this girl that I really like and I've hit it off great with her. We had sex and it was great, but she asked me who were my sexual partners before her. I 've only had sex with one girl prior to her and I've experimented with a guy when I was confused about my sexuality. I'm not confused about it anymore but should i tell he I've experimented with a guy?

2. Gen

Gen

You definitely are not obligated to, but I would.

She has no personal right to know about the time that you spent questioning, but her reaction to discovering that information would be extremely valuable to you. If it becomes something that she makes a big deal about or chooses to throw in your face during the next argument, then that makes it perfectly clear that she is not the type of person that you want to involve yourself with long term. You might not feel the same way now, but you don't want to be with someone who would reject you if you were or if you identified as bisexual.

3. dynamite9081

We've only known each other for month. Do you think that might be too early.

4. Gen

Gen

If she is already asking these questions, then no. The best way to not make it random and awkward would be to ask her about whether she has experimented or considered being with a woman, which would then pave the way for you to share your experience and view on the subject.

5. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a some what similar situation. Just a month together I would be cautious unless you don't care to share your experience. I got kinda "caught" with my ex wife. Going down on her after ejaculating in her. She thought was hot but questioned some. I admitted I used to could blow myself and she told me she had had sex with a woman. I was worried to share my first time was with another boy.